Monday, August 24, 2015

dustbox @ tokyo bay


Today's #musicmonday features dustbox at Tokyo Bay! A big ol' show Ri and I attended last July.


dustbox at Tokyo Bay













Waaaay back in...2012? Maybe? Ri and I met the drummer of super popular punk band dustbox at a bar in Shinjuku. We became fast friends and over the next couple years we'd have the pleasure of attending several of their shows. This one was great because, not only was it the last chance I got to see dustbox before leaving, now that I think about it I'm pretty sure it was the last show Lisa and I got to see together! Pretty big deal when you've been pretty much attached at the hip for the past three years of live-hopping :)

dustbox were awesome as usual and it was too cool to see a show down at Tokyo Bay and see the whole waterfront light up.

Check! | Bands

dustbox 

Let me know if you catch them at a show sometime!

jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.