Wednesday, March 07, 2012

#69 flirt

It's been almost two months since my last update!

Which leads me to the conclusion that yes, I'm really bad at this game. Anyway, literally a million things to post about but I tend to live my life through Instagram now which leads me into this false security that that's basically the same thing as blogging. Oops.

Excuse the shameless materialism but...






Youuuu! I am so happy with you!

"#69 Flirt"

I have quite literally been using the shame shade of MAC lipstick for almost a year and while I loved it at first, a year is way too long I really needed something new. Passed the CHANEL counter on my way home from work and this one caught my eye on the wall and actually looks really nice on.

Can't wait to wear it tomorrow!♡

I miss blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.