Monday, September 30, 2013

shibuya nights & bottled coca-cola


Geki Rock 10th Anniversary, ROACH oneman, and my friend's birthday party. Consolidation, just because. :)

2013.08.22 | Geki Rock 10th Anniversary

My friend invited us to club asia that night as he was one of the guest DJ's for the event. All night event and 3 floors (actually only two floors and 3 rooms) but it was a lot of fun! I don't drink that much anymore but it's always nice to see friends and listen to good music. Even if it's not a show. Guest DJ's included Miya of MUCC, Daisuke of ROACH, Julian of ASHLEY SCARED THE SKY, and Jorge of wrong city

Plus one of the DJ's played New Found Glory and Simple Plan. Oh hay thar high school. :D





Happy 10th Anniversary, Geki Rock! ♫


2013.08.23 | ROACH oneman @ Shibuya Milkyway

ROACH were the very first band I met in this scene and I really love their music a lot. I couldn't get in the pit myself since I broke my toe a couple of weeks ago and still didn't trust it to not get crushed among tons of two-steppers but still. Oneman still means lots of songs to listen to. :3




Their new EP comes out on October 2nd so check it out if you're in need of new music!



2013.08.25 | Birthday Time

My friend had his birthday last week at a recording studio here in Tokyo. I'd never been to a party in a recording studio and the atmosphere was really nice and chill.







Yesterday...Lisa and I headed to Shinjuku to do a video comment with Okinawa hardcore band, SHORES. I'll have it up on trick/rock. as soon as I'm done editing!


Why yes. I'm going to avoid wearing pants for as long as I possibly can. NO PANTS FOR LIFE.
 Mostly caught up on posts! Still have that final Okinawa one sitting around, though XD

Hope everyone enjoys what's left of their weekend!

miss wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.