Tuesday, January 14, 2014

home sweet home


So considering I spent last Christmas with a sick cat and working, yes working on Christmas Day, I was more than just a little excited to head back to Georgia to spend the holidays with my family this year.


To be perfectly honest, the flight was awful. My touchscreen didn't work and I spent 14 hours desperately trying to watch whatever the screen spazzed onto. It ended up being The Wolverine. Please tell me how you drove from Nagasaki to Tokyo in 25 minutes because I don't understand.

For the last 4 hours of the flight I ended up getting a migraine so horrible that I could barely stand up when I got off the plane. The new international terminal is about a 10 minute walk from immigration and by this point all I wanted to do was sit down or lay on the floor. Aaaah, long story short I ended up going through immigration in a wheelchair because all the airport attendees outside the gate thought I was going to pass out, haha. The guy wasn't nearly as entertained as I was, though XD

Thankfully, things got much better--if not insanely busy--after that.


the pre-christmas







homemade cappuchino @ my little brother's place

christmas card from ande!


two of the greatest people you will ever meet

and maybe the greatest book


christmas eve & day

Fagan's Biscuit Barn. Painfully Southern and I love it.

One-eyed weirdo

Mom handmade a lot of the ornaments! That's my little brother and I at the bottom and my grandparents' wedding photo at the top left ♡


Breakfast Christmas morning :3


Sunday gravy, om nom.

Mom's homemade cheesecake


the haul

I really only asked for shoes and running clothes for Christmas but my parents had a few surprises waiting for me under the tree!

This is really awesome! Technically it's the older version but it works with my iPhone, Mac and the only downside is that when the bass is too loud it wiggles off of bookshelves and tables XD

Okay, so this is probably one of my favorite gifts, no joke. 
 
Just a simple devil's trap but fill it with hot water and then...

SAM N' DEAN. Look at those male modelin' sons of bitches.

Saw these ↓ on bloomzy's blog a while ago and though I was always planning on getting red All Stars, after I saw these I couldn't shake them. So happy with them!


Also ended up getting these. First pairs of Vans I think?

Then my parents basically just bought me Nike :D

Headed to AE and back to Victoria's secret with my remaining Christmas money!
Ended up spending waaay too much in Victoria's Secret but I'm happy to finally find bras that fit again. Sad that apparently the PINK line doesn't come in my size buuuut...they still have the cutest panties so yay.

Clothes below but no bra and panties. Nobody needs to see that ish XDD


and on

So after that, my dad bought me the Sims 3 and I basically fell off the earth until we went to Florida for the remainder of my break. It's the beginning of the end, I tell you.

Part II in Florida coming soon!


I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season and New Year's! I had a few existential crises when I was home and leaving this time was really, really hard but I plan on doing a lot more this year with blogging and photos and whatnot so hopefully I'll be able to keep it up!

miss wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.