Wednesday, July 09, 2014

england | day three


The third day was also our second day in Cambridge! Dad had work again so mom, Ryan and I went exploring again. There's just so much to see here!

















We stayed in a really lovely old hotel called the Arundel House and had discovered the previous day that we could get to the city center by crossing the River Cam and short-cutting through this area.


















I actually made a mistake on my last post! I'm pretty sure our punting tour down the river was actually this day. I remember because we kept getting heckled by really persistent but cute guys all through town to sign up with their tour group. We actually ran from a few, haha.

Next ones coming soon!

miss wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
miss wave © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.